Building cultural partnerships
The University is committed to extending our partnerships with the community and in particular, the cultural sector to deliver a multi-faceted events program which combines learning, research, culture, entertainment and the performing arts, on campus and in the heart of the city.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with other cultural, community and not-for-profit groups to:
- Animate the campus as a destination of cultural and community events
- Contribute to the economic development and sustainability of South Australia
- Raise aspirations about higher education pathways
- Deliver better informed policy-making, products and services
- Increase public engagement and cultural enrichment by sharing the latest research and knowledge
Join us on Wednesday 29 July for an engaging webinar where we will gain insights from the latest research based on 500 family businesses from around the world regarding the practices that they are adopting in response to COVID-19 and what’s considered ‘best practice’ that will prepare them for future crises.
Let’s champion the small things that made a difference during the COVID-19 crisis. Submit a nomination for Community Legends and help us celebrate the kindness and resilience shown by the University of Adelaide community.
12bet体育代理With housing issues at the forefront of people’s minds and unemployment levels rising, this year may be the most important Homelessness Week yet. Register now for The Don Dunstan Foundation's Homelessness Week 2020 Program of events.